Custom CMS Generalities
- A web site’s content is a combination of different components like texts, graphics, images, scripts, embedded files such as flash animations, audio/video streams or downloadable files. All of these may be components of one custom CMS (or content management system).
- Content management systems (CMS) are computer software systems for organizing, displaying and facilitating collaborative creation of this content.
- One principle of many content management systems is, to separate the content from the layout, which makes it easier to preset the same content in different layouts for different media (“cross-media publishing”) like webbrowser and printer. Separating content and layout also enables website designers to concentrate on the presentation, while others attend the content.
- This can be achieved by storing the content and the layout in different ressources and dynamically merge them together to the final document.
- With a database-managed CMS, all data is saved in a database and will be requested from there. Using such a system therefore requires a database (including the rights to modify it).
- From a technical point of view, using a database has the advantage of a better scaling system on really huge amounts of data – provided that the database is properly accessible. On the other hand, a flatfile-based custom CMS can be much faster with a moderate amount of data, just because the database communication is not needed. This can be especially important in a shared-host environment (one server, multiple domains hosted), as server load and reduction thereof directly influences the website speed.
- A custom CMS facilitate the collaborative creation of websites. People can concentrate on the content while others care for the template to present the content. Also many CMS provide systems to enable users to add or modify content via their webbrowser.
- A custom CMS helps to display the same content in different ways, like a normal view for webbrowsers and a printer friendly view.
- A custom CMS makes it easier to create new documents as one can concentrate on the content and do not have to care about the layout.
- A custom CMS can automatically create additional content like menus, sitemaps, image gallery etc.
- A custom CMS provides methods to find content, for example by providing search functionality on the content.
- A custom CMS delivers a feature rich set of web browser based tools that let you take full control of your website and online marketing presence.
- A custom CMS has a quick installation and very easy to use admin interface meaning you will have your website up and running within minutes.
- A custom CMS will help you create your pages and articles easily with one of the best editors available, bringing to you many of the powerful functionalities of known desktop editors like Word.
- Basicaly the offer consist in two main types of CMS. First is the Basic CMS and second is Pro CMS.
- Basic CMS has all the essential features running and looking on default parameters. The price for a Basic CMS is 750€.
- Pro CMS has all the features you might ever need, customised and tweaked as to best fit your online business. The price for a Pro CMS is 1000€.
CMS Basic - 750€
- Will be created and delivered one unique custom made logo, value of 100€. Logo turnback time is 1-3 days.
- Will be created and delivered one unique custom made layout matching your criterias from briefing, value of 150€. Layout turnback time is 2-3 days
- Will be created and delivered one custom CMS Engine ready to roll on any server supporting PHP and MySql, value of 500€. CMS Basic turnback time is 4-8 days.
- For all 3 items above you’ll have full copyright rights. Archived package containg all source files will be delivered in 14 days.
CMS Pro - 1000€
- Will be created and delivered one unique custom made logo, usable for web and print too, value of 100€. Logo turnback time is 1-3 days.
- Will be created and delivered one unique custom made “home page” layout and also one inner “page layout”, all matching your criterias from briefing, value of 150€. Layout turnback time is 2-3 days
- Will be created and delivered one custom tweaked CMS Pro Engine ready to roll on any server supporting PHP and MySql, value of 500€. CMS Pro turnback time is 4-8 days.
- On demand will be created and delivered one 3d still object or 3d still scene in order to be used on any/all pages of the CMS site. Also the 3d object/scene could be animated, in order to be embeded into the CMS Pro site.
- On demand will be created and delivered extra options or features to be used inside the CMS Pro site.
- For all 5 items above you’ll have full copyright rights. Archived package containg all source files will be delivered in 14 days.
Content Management System
- CMS (Content Management System) is a type of application that allows making changes to the website without knowledge of HTML or any other coding languages.
- There is no need to maintain an army of web designers and programmers ? all updates to the website can be handled by a single person through a Graphical User Interface (GUI) with just a few mouse clicks. Unlimited amount of pages and categories, WYSIWYG editor and integration with any design are just a few things to mention.
- Any CMS has a modular structure which provides an unprecedented level of flexibility to our customers. Client pays only for the required functionality and avoids any extra costs. Additional functional modules can be added on the fly without any modifications to the system core.
- An E-commerce site offers an unmatched level of reliability among all online sales. Customers only order functionality they need, and new functional modules can be easily added later with no changes to the system itself, therefore providing opportunity for growth while keeping the development cost down.
- My customers do not have to purchase additional services such as website analysis, HTML optimization or site map. Any chosen configuration provides these important features by default. All you need is to conduct a base advertising capaign and you can start selling your products on the web.
- Easy to use controls and intuitive interface unleash the power of E-commerce even to a complete novice.
Custom XHTML Generalities
- XHTML (eXtensible Hypertext Markup Language) is the combination of HTML and XML, basically is the vocabulary of HTML and merged that with the syntax of XML.
- By combining the HTML and XML languages we have the tags and elements of HTML and the language of XML. This gives web pages that can be read by all XML enabled devices.
- XHTML is simply HTML 4.0 written as an application of XML, and as such opens up the possibility of manipulating HTML in the same way as you would work with XML.
Custom XHTML Advantages
- As a markup language, XHTML 1.0 is very suitable for most purposes on the Web. Being fairly flexible, it provides a way to separate content from presentation and allows authors to include multimedia objects in their Web documents – XHTML 1.0 fits the needs of most Web authors. The true power of XHTML is its extensibility meaning that content will be more accessible.
- A well-formed custom made XHTML should render faster in a browser that takes advantage of this feature. Parser is faster because it is written to spit out errors instead of clunking along and rendering a malformed syntax as with some mainstream HTML Based Browsers. Custom XHTML documents are more accessible, which means that they work better with screen readers and other adaptive technologies. It also means that they score better with search engines.
- XHTML as an application of XML, is designed to offer all the simplicity of HTML, but with the addition of XML’s power, it removes some of the vagueness and inconsistency that has plagued HTML code. This makes it easier for browsers, search engines, and users to properly interpret the page markup.
If maintaining a html website takes too much time, then be sure a CMS driven site can save you hours of work, helping you to publish information without any knowledge of HTML, PHP, MYSQL or other web technologies.
• CMS enables internet sales, marketing, news, and support organizations to manage their web content more efficiently and profitably and is intended for both large and small companies worldwide.
• By using a CMS you can easily format new content or modify all the pages easily. Also you can insert images or animations, have a download manager, or create an image gallery in a matter of minutes.
CMS – Professional Site Design
• I can design your site from scratch and work it into a content management system. All sites are custom designed to effectively incorporate your online branding.
CMS – Search Engine Friendly
• Pages generated by our CMS are plain HTML and PHP files. This makes it easy for the search engines to spider and index your entire site.